Week 99: I got 99 problems

Transfers today so don't have much time again. I'll go over some of the highlights.

We did a lot of service again and most of it has been for people not of our faith or part member families which is awesome! Also bringing back a nice missionary tan

On Saturday we watched conference with half of the Mendoza family for the afternoon session. Luckily the kids were mostly in the back so they weren't too distracted. 

Back in the first area almost two whole years ago the Samoans used to take us to this place called W Spoon which is an all you can eat seafood, Chinese and hibachi grill buffet. Ever since the start of this last transfer I've been hyping it up to my roommates. Last night we finally sent it. Elder Nordgren and some other missionaries from the Victorville zone also showed up so it was a big party. I don't think I've ever eaten more in my whole life. After letting my first three rounds settle for a half hour I went back for another couple of plates and finished it off with some soft serve. 

Sunday morning we watched conference with a member that made us some bomb breakfast. Yadira and her family watched conference at another members house which was so good to hear! 

I really enjoyed this conference and I think a big take away for me was to just keep things simple. Whether it's ministering, attending church, studying as a family, sharing the gospel, repenting, learning, or dress and grooming, it's easiest and best if we keep things simple. So I guess keep it simple is my advice today. Love you much!

Love,
Elder Puzey






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10: Stay Safe

Week 35: Missionary work and mechanic work

Week 85: That week between Christmas and New Years when you don't know what day it is