Week 104: !!!

Well it's finally here. This past week has been pretty interesting. An elder went home so we're in a trio with his companion for the rest of the transfer.

Three other missionaries are going home as well, all of them before me which is sad.

On Monday we found this part member family that moved in to the ward. They're way cool and have some un-baptized children. They came to church yesterday! And then during three minutes of passing one of them got offended by a member and left, RIP.

On Saturday I was on exchanges with one of the assistants down in Rancho. We talked the whole day about cars and music and it was a nice break. Looking forward to this week I have my departing interview on Thursday and then departing Temple trip and FHE on Friday. Sunday afternoon I go down to the office and hangout with the assistants until they take me to the airport the next morning.

If you've made it this far and you're reading this then congratulations! You've made it through two years of my emails. 

My mission has been the hardest thing I've done so far in my life. I've never felt so far from God and I've never felt so close to Him. I've been stretched beyond belief but with the Lord's help I've made it through. I know that Christ lives and that He has restored His church. I love you all and will see you soon!

Love,
Elder Puzey







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10: Stay Safe

Week 35: Missionary work and mechanic work

Week 85: That week between Christmas and New Years when you don't know what day it is