Week 102: 2 years later

Well this week was pretty fun!

On Wednesday I was on exchanges with Elder Yumisaca who is from Honduras. His accent is hilarious and he's just a very fun guy to be around. Well during our exchange we got to teach these two sisters. Very humble circumstances. There was no furniture in the living room and just a tv so we sat on the fireplace mantle. After a few minutes I felt like I had really known these two girls before. So I started going through the past 23 months to see if I could figure it out. Then their mom came out and I totally recognized her and remember that they had lived with Diane way back when I was in my first area in Adelanto!! I remembered that when Diane got baptized they all came and that's when I met them first. Sooo cool!!

Then on Thursday I was on a mini exchange with Elder Kunzler who is actually my grandson because Elder Worsham trained him. I was there for a few hours because his companion went down to the valley with my companion for a doctors appointment. It was awesome haha. We went to this place called "The Lord's Table" which is a Catholic church that feeds homeless people every day. The elders go and serve every Thursday so I got to go this time. Lots of interesting characters. Sadly there were no fights but a couple were definitely on some hard drugs. While we were there I again ran into someone I had met way back in my Adelanto days. His name was Jose and we had taught him a couple times, good to see him again!

On Friday we did service for a couple members in the ward. Sadly our awesome Ward Mission Leader is moving the start of June but we helped them load one truck so they can start moving. Then we went and did the weeds for another member and while we were there a house across the street had a ton of cop cars and they we're pulling out weed plants by the arm full. 

Saturday was another exchange with Elder Brimhall. We had been so busy the whole week that Saturday we finally could take our truck in to get new tires. Tender mercy to watch people work on cars for a few hours. We taught John and Ashton again (finally) and they said that they had been praying and we gave them a Book of Mormon and they were so grateful for their "gift". Really hope that they are able to read it and feel the Spirit emanate from it.

Overall it was a good week full of being busy! Love you all!

Love,
Elder Puzey



Best drink server they've ever seen
 Elder Yumisaca
 My friend Mokie
 Rose bushes in front of the house




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10: Stay Safe

Week 35: Missionary work and mechanic work

Week 85: That week between Christmas and New Years when you don't know what day it is