Week 103 : Chino Hills, Tender Mercies, Full Circle

On Wednesday I was privileged to be back down in the valley to take another missionary to a doctors appointment. We had an extra 20 minutes before his appointment and the fancy car dealership was on the way so of course we had to stop in and say hi to my favorite people on planet earth. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Tender mercies!!

Thursday we had a mission leadership conference. It was my very last one so I was given the opportunity to give my departing testimony. Really didn't have any idea what to say so I related it to the last movie I watched with my family before leaving, Transformers. I talked about the quote from Sam's great-great-grandfather, "No sacrifice, no victory!" hahaha. Everyone enjoyed it (I think?). 

On Saturday I was able to go down to one of my favorite places in the mission, Chino Hills. Someone I had taught right before I left was getting baptized. I got back together with Elder Worsham since he was the one that was there with me when we taught her and headed down. On the way we were blessed with some more tender mercies in the form of three old Nissan Skylines. Good times. When we got there I got to see Elder Crandall who used to live with us in the mansion. The baptism was good and I'm so happy for Faith and her family! On the way back up we stopped at the mission office to drop of an elder we had picked up on the way down. Elder Noorlander was there because he's an office elder and there was also a family from our first area that just "happened" to be there catering a wedding. I was cool to see them after 18 months and at that moment I felt like my mission had really come full circle. The past two weeks the Lord has blessed me to "happen" to run into old people that I've been able to influence throughout my missionary service as a testimony to me that I have made a difference here in California. And He's blessed me with tender mercies of course!

Last night we got to meet with Noel and since he would be out of town until after I go home he showed us his music room and played some drums and guitar for us! Some classic rock is the best way to end off the Sabbath! I can't wait to see you all! Love ya!

Love,
Elder Puzey 
We were invited to the Mendoza's B-Day party! 
We gave them a framed picture of Jesus as a present.
 Tender Mercies
 Some of Noel's toys


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10: Stay Safe

Week 35: Missionary work and mechanic work

Week 85: That week between Christmas and New Years when you don't know what day it is