Week 87: Return Tour





Well I've been called back to Hesperia! I'm going to be a zone leader in Hesperia again but the area we cover has changed to the Mojave River ward. I'm going to be working with my new companion, Elder Dietrich. Don't know much about him but he's a hoot and the area is poppin so I'm excited! We also live in what has come to be known as "The Mojave Mansion" I'll attach pics. 
Because of transfers we don't have much time to email but just know that I'm very happy with transfers and look forward to a good 6 weeks here! Love and miss you all!

Love,
Elder Puzey
Ontario Zone
My new home :D 3 Bed 2 Bath

Get my own bathroom?
I'm back riding in my baby!!!!
(One Year Ago)
DSCF0342.JPG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10: Stay Safe

Week 35: Missionary work and mechanic work

Week 85: That week between Christmas and New Years when you don't know what day it is