Week 86: $2.99??

Gas has hit under $3 here! I haven't seen that my whole stay here in Southern California. 

So on Tuesday we had a video conference with the whole mission. Pretty cool. That's the first time we've ever done anything like that in our mission. The reason was because President Taylor informed us that our mission was going to be merged with another mission(S) in July! I had a feeling that this might happen. I go home the transfer before the merge though so it won't affect me at all. 

This week I went on exchanges with Elder De La Torre. I was in the Spanish area so not too much help. Still fun to get a change of pace though.

Other than that not too much popping off down here. I hope everyone has a good week! 

Love, 
Elder Puzey



In the hood
 Go time
 Good eatin'
Gas prices..what??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10: Stay Safe

Week 35: Missionary work and mechanic work

Week 85: That week between Christmas and New Years when you don't know what day it is