Week 92: My son


Well I'm not going to lie we didn't have a very eventful week this week. A couple highlights:

Get to call home every week now, all missionary mom's prayers have been answered. 
I was on exchanges with Elder Worsham on Wednesday. So good to be back with my son for the day. They also gave us their squat rack and some weights so that's nice. 
A bunch of elders in the zone did service for Brother Winkler on Tuesday. Some of you might remember Brother Winkler from about a year ago. He's in the Bear Valley ward where I used to serve. He's deaf so I was asked to help him replace the clutch of another member of the ward's Geo Metro. Well this time we helped him move some wood around and 4 cars that haven't moved probably since I was born. Super fun time though. He also gave us some weights so we've been super blessed recently. 
This week the Ibarra family came to church so we had a few more people at church than last week but we're greedy and want all of them there! 

Today marks the start of week six for this transfer. I can't believe how quickly these last five weeks have gone. I really hope to be with Elder Dietrich for one more transfer and then just like that I'll have only one transfer left. Crazy y'all. 

Anyways I love you and miss you all a bunch. 

Love, 
Elder Puzey









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10: Stay Safe

Week 35: Missionary work and mechanic work

Week 85: That week between Christmas and New Years when you don't know what day it is