Week 90: New Tiwi no chil

Well I've gotten the same amount of driving violations in these last two weeks than my whole mission combined so that's unfortunate. In my opinion the new tiwi is just too sensitive. 

So things have been going great here! I don't have too much time to update y'all but here's the basics:
1. We've been seeing a lot of miracles from contacting and trying people that have shown interest but just haven't had a lesson yet. We have had two people tell us that they've been waiting for missionaries to come back to see them! 
2. Jade and family X should be getting baptized this weekend. Jade just wants to let her dad know that she wants to get baptized and see what he thinks about it.
3. I've been loving my time in the mansion. We've been playing pool and working out most nights. It'll be a few years before I'll be able to live in a house like this again. 
4. Elder Dietrich is fantastic! We spend most of the day quoting movies, music or random vines. Couldn't be happier!
5. This week we have MLC which means we get to go back down to Rancho Cucamoga again and see all the old mission friends! Excited for a Rancho Trip as always.
6. The area is doing well still. We have a lot of people we're teaching. I'll save you all the boring details of what we've taught most recently but just know that people are coming to church and progressing and it's humbling to see. 

Fun for the week:
Because our whole zone did really well on our housing inspections the senior missionaries in charge of housing up here in the desert came over yesterday and showed us how to make some bomb pasta, tasty!

Sorry it's sorta short. I've been having too much fun out here to have a lot of emailing time. Don't worry though, I've redoubled my efforts to write in my journal more consistently. 
Love you all!

Love,
Elder Puzey



Pasta time
 Pool table

It's been really windy lately:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10: Stay Safe

Week 35: Missionary work and mechanic work

Week 85: That week between Christmas and New Years when you don't know what day it is